Friday, 4 October 2013

A tranquil and little disturbing week

This week is a tranquil and normal week.I didn't have much whimsical emotion.

However,I had received a surprise from one of my lecture.He inform to my class that exam will be held on next week.I am quite surprise and feel a little bit nervous because I don't aspect I will be sitting for exam so soon although I had started the lectures for four week.

Seem that this is my first time sit for the exam in university,I don't know much about what should I do in preparing.Maybe I should take out a reference book and read it?Now it is a question that  is buried in my mind.

Beside that,this week is a disturbing week.My college faced the problem of water shortage.I need to go to other block to bath and clean myself.It was quite tired for me.Luckily the problem is orderly solving now.I can wash my clothes!
I was sick yesterday.My college's society was having rehearsal until late of the night.I had a headache when I waked up.The result is I sleep almost for whole day.
That is all for today.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment